Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
speakers in pictures
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Harman and Samsung have released the JBL PartyBox, a large, portable, party speaker, with dynamic light show, Karaoke mode and IPX4 splash protection.
The Huawei partnership with acoustics giant, Devialet, which first spawned the Huawei Sound X speaker, has now released its successor, the Huawei Sound.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Bang & Olufsen have announced Beosound 1 and Beosound 2 with the Google Assistant.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than we’re used to
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
- Chip shortages may wipe out holiday PC sales, Intel warns
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?