A software glitch caused a SpaceX cargo spacecraft to abort its rendezvous with the International Space Station early on Wednesday.
As our personal electronic devices get more complex, researchers say cosmic rays could put them at a greater risk of operational failure.
A Hyperloop prototype from Delft University is headed to SpaceX's headquarters in California in preparation for a real-life test in January.
All seemed well as the European Space Agency's robotic explorer Schiaparelli closed in on its Mars landing Wednesday. Then it went silent.
President Barack Obama has set a goal of sending humans to Mars by the 2030s and getting them safely home again. It will likely be one of the topics discussed at the White House Frontiers Conference set for Thursday in Pittsburgh.
Elon Musk says space travel throughout our solar system will be made possible with SpaceX's Interplanetary Transport System (ITS).
Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX, envisions the day when there is a working, thriving, self-sustaining civilization of a million people on Mars.
NASA engineers want humanoid robots to help astronauts living and working on Mars to help build habitats, grow food and make potable water.
The rover has found evidence of water on the surface of the planet and in its soil, and that its rocks contain sulfur, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and carbon -- all key chemical ingredients for life.
NASA is ready to wrap up the final design and begin building the next Mars rover, which is set to search, for the first time, for signs of past life on the planet.
It has now been a year since the U.S. Airforce launched the mysterious X-37B into space, leaving many to wonder why it’s there.
From a nondescript office on the edge of the Ames Research Park in Silicon Valley, Deep Space Industries is plotting a futuristic scheme to locate asteroids, check them out and then send in mining spacecraft to strip them of their minerals.
NASA and others are looking to protect the world from asteroid strikes
Images tell the story of the super rover's first year of work on Mars.
Apple's WWDC is coming, and so is a new Xbox. if that wasn't enough geeky excitement for you for one day, then you'll want to take a look at your end-of-week GeekBytes update. Today's roundup features Mad Men in space (sort of), the cost of being Iro...
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?