Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
Are Sony's Android TVs worth buying? We compare against LG OLED.
Better than a TV?
Sony's entire Xperia X series is outclassed by the current market and even it's own previous range
How does the successor follow the best phone of 2014?
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
This smartwatch aims to be a notification device above all else, and benefits greatly from that simple approach.
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
Sony’s Xperia M is a lower-mid-range 3G smartphone, exclusive to Telecom in New Zealand at a price of $349.
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
Stacks of built-in features don't weigh down this stylish VAIO laptop, but it could use faster storage and a larger viewing area
Open-world adventuring gets all dark and gloomy
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Latest News Articles
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?