sony in pictures
Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
We were on site for Sony's PlayStation 4 launch party in Auckland yesterday evening. Unlike Microsoft's open-to-the-public Xbox One launch, the PS4 event was strictly a guest-list affair.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Ahead of their official reveal at this year's Mobile World Congress, Sony Mobile's 2019 lineup has been leaked in its entirety.
Although their 8K and OLED TVs took center stage, Sony's CES press conference also brought with it the news that the company's flagship range of noise cancelling wireless headphones will soon have Amazon Alexa.
Hellboy is an almost unmitigated disaster of a movie but there’s something to be said for the level of authenticity that watching it on the Sony Master Series A9G allows for.
There are a lot of people upset online about the final season of Game of Thrones and how the war for the Iron Throne has concluded.
Sony made the jump to 8K and more during their CES 2019 press conference.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Nowadays, $700 can buy you a pretty good smartphone. Here are our picks for the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for around $700.
Videos about sony
Latest News Articles
- Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- Why you won't see AMD's SmartShift technology in more laptops until 2021
- Command & Conquer Remastered impressions: The roots of real-time strategy, resurrected
- Google launches Currents to replace Google+ because it won’t let social networks die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- 3 Every champion confirmed for League of Legends: Wild Rift
- 4 Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- 5 How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro controller with a PC
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?