A list of 12 smartphones that pose the highest security and privacy risks to consumers and corporations was released today by a maker of security software.
Sony said Thursday it will acquire Ericsson's 50% share in their Sony Ericsson mobile phone joint venture, turning the company into a subsidiary in January 2012.
Sony Ericsson is launching four new Android 2.3 smartphones on the New Zealand market, and all will be available by the end of October.
Sony Ericsson unveiled the Xperia Ray and Xperia Active, new phones that will come equipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, at the CommunicAsia conference in Singapore.
Sony Ericsson announced yet another smartphone for its Xperia range on Saturday, this one designed specifically for users in Japan.
Sony Ericsson's Xperia Play will launch in June and have a recommended retail price of $1,099, the company announced yesterday.
Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc and Xperia Play - also known as the 'PlayStation Phone' - will launch in New Zealand by the end of June.
Sony Ericsson's sales dropped in the final quarter of 2010 due to tough competition in the smartphone segment and a lack of new products.
A few months ago, we reviewed an <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/449667/review/xperia_x10.html">unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia X10</a>. We were unable to assign it a score, however, since Sony Ericsson sent us a unit with unfinished an...
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications expanded its line of smartphones based on Google's Android software platform on Sunday, adding two new touchscreen models: the Xperia X10 mini and mini pro.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications has launched the Aspen, a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard and touchscreen, running the latest version of Windows Mobile.
Microsoft has launched OneApp, which allows cheaper phones from Nokia and Sony Ericsson to access social-networking services like Facebook, Twitter and Windows Live Messenger, the company announced Monday.
We know for some time now that Sony Ericsson (SE) is working on a Google Android based mobile phone, but the company has been keeping mum on details. However, pictures leaked by a Danish site appear to reveal Sony Ericsson's upcoming Android phone, a...
Latest News Articles
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?