The Sonos ZonePlayer S5 looks a bit like an iPod dock, and its price is in line with high-end docks from companies such as Bose
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
Sonos has filed a lawsuit claiming Google stole patents related to how speakers communicate with each other.
Australian IKEA shoppers can finally get their hands on the first two Symfonisk Wi-Fi speakers.
Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Latest News Articles
- AMD soars to record Q4 earnings on Ryzen, Epyc sales
- How Warcraft III accidentally became a great Lord of the Rings game
- Everything you need to know about 5G
- Australia isn't ready for Samsung's PlayGalaxy Link streaming app
- New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 3 Report: Avast and AVG collect and sell personal user info via free anti-virus programs
- 4 New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
- 5 Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?