The Sonos ZonePlayer S5 looks a bit like an iPod dock, and its price is in line with high-end docks from companies such as Bose
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Latest News Articles
- Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- 3 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 4 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 5 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?