Small, lightweight, packed with great networking features plus your choice of Alexa or Google Assistant, the sweet-sounding Sonos Roam just became the portable smart speaker to beat.
The Sonos ZonePlayer S5 looks a bit like an iPod dock, and its price is in line with high-end docks from companies such as Bose
Sonos are making it a little easier to listen to the radio through your connected speakers and launching their own in-app music streaming offering.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
Sonos has filed a lawsuit claiming Google stole patents related to how speakers communicate with each other.
Australian IKEA shoppers can finally get their hands on the first two Symfonisk Wi-Fi speakers.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Latest News Articles
- Think Apple TV+ isn’t a threat to Netflix? Think again
- Core i9-12900HK review: Intel ‘Alder Lake’ laptops crush the competition
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- Everyone’s wrong about folding phones–except Apple
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to download Windows 11
- 3 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 4 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 5 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?