Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Sonos has announced a partnership with Danish design brand HAY to bring Australian consumers the HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
- Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 MacBook Air M1 review: An absolutely stunning debut for Apple silicon in a Mac
- 2 Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- 3 Apple just added an instant song identifier to the iPhone—here’s how to use it
- 4 M1 Mac mini review: The Mac with the best ever bang for your buck
- 5 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?