Google is expanding its contextual Neural Machine Translation to Hindi, Russian, and Vietnamese, with more languages on the way.
As a new core component of G Suite, Google integrates Keep into Docs, letting you edit and create notes without launching a separate window.
Batch processing, combined with new tools and presets, promise to make your pictures sizzle.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Oracle's latest quarterly security update contains 136 fixes for flaws in a wide range of products including Oracle Database Server, E-Business Suite, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Sun Products, Java and MySQL.
Nyansa, based in Silicon Valley, emerged from stealth mode on Monday with Voyance, a Cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offering that analyses inputs from wired and wireless LANs to gauge users' actual experiences on a network.
Microsoft is bridging the gap between Windows PCs and Xbox with a new application development feature on the popular game console.
An alternate method for infecting computers with ransomware signals a shift in tactics by cybercriminals that could put businesses at greater risk, according to Symantec.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
Cybercriminals are redoubling efforts to steal payment card details from retailers before new defenses are put in place, according to FireEye.
Tens of thousands of Web browsers may have been exposed to ransomware and other malware over the last few days after malicious advertisements appeared on high-profile websites.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases macOS Catalina 10.15.6 Supplemental Update
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 13.6.1 that fixes storage bug and green tint
- New Apple Music beta website follows iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur design
- Microsoft Surface Duo arrives in September with sky-high pricing
- Giveaway: Win a Kodak Smile camera or printer
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft Surface Duo arrives in September with sky-high pricing
- 2 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 4 How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
- 5 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?