If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Looking to expand its already considerable user base, GitHub has introduced a new desktop GUI client that streamlines many of the functions of the online code repository.
IBM plans to buy Merge Healthcare in a $1 billion deal that promises to bring new image-focused capabilities to its Watson Health platform.
Pharmacists at some 7,800 CVS drugstores across the U.S. will soon be able to tap IBM's Watson cognitive computing system in the hopes of predicting customers' health problems before they arise.
Jumping into an increasingly competitive market, IBM has launched a cloud-based data warehouse service, which the company says offers a way for enterprises to analyze their operations while bypassing most of the headaches that come with running such ...
Oracle on Monday enhanced its cloud-based human resources offering with a suite of "work-life" applications.
Want to harness the power of business intelligence but don't have a six-figure budget to build a data warehouse? Why not try a cloud service instead?
With the help from the city of Abu Dhabi, IBM will offer its Watson-based data analysis services to the Middle East and North Africa.
It's no secret that security has been a tripping point for enterprises considering cloud storage, but OwnCloud on Tuesday took a fresh step toward alleviating such concerns with the addition of a new encryption framework.
Continuing its effort to catch up in the cloud, Oracle has unveiled a new software-as-a-service product aimed at e-commerce providers.
CareerBuilder has long been known primarily for its namesake jobs-listing site, but on Wednesday the company launched a new recruitment platform that's aimed squarely at enterprise HR departments.
Oracle has launched a number of new Cloud services that the company claims will provide enterprises with all the tools they need to run their operations in the cloud.
VMware is hoping to convince CIOs to centralize single sign-on access to all kinds of apps with Identity Manager, which can run in the cloud or on-site and also offers application provisioning and a self-service catalog.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
Back in April, Tableau released version 9.0 of its flagship analytics software, and on Monday the company followed up with an update to the product's online edition that it says is up to 10 times faster than its predecessor.
Latest News Articles
- How to use Face ID with a mask
- Spanish cops searching for drugs find an illegal crypto GPU farm instead
- EVGA’s carbon fiber dream desktop goes 300 KPH standing still
- Outrageous GPU street prices analyzed: What you’re getting for your cash
- Why every PC gamer should use GOG Galaxy 2.0
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 2 Intel 12th-gen laptops are here: 5 things you need to know
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 review: A truly modern GPU for the masses (hopefully)
- 4 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- 5 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?