If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Software as a service
Looking to expand its already considerable user base, GitHub has introduced a new desktop GUI client that streamlines many of the functions of the online code repository.
IBM plans to buy Merge Healthcare in a $1 billion deal that promises to bring new image-focused capabilities to its Watson Health platform.
Pharmacists at some 7,800 CVS drugstores across the U.S. will soon be able to tap IBM's Watson cognitive computing system in the hopes of predicting customers' health problems before they arise.
Jumping into an increasingly competitive market, IBM has launched a cloud-based data warehouse service, which the company says offers a way for enterprises to analyze their operations while bypassing most of the headaches that come with running such ...
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Latest News Articles
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 3 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?