If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Software as a service
Looking to expand its already considerable user base, GitHub has introduced a new desktop GUI client that streamlines many of the functions of the online code repository.
IBM plans to buy Merge Healthcare in a $1 billion deal that promises to bring new image-focused capabilities to its Watson Health platform.
Pharmacists at some 7,800 CVS drugstores across the U.S. will soon be able to tap IBM's Watson cognitive computing system in the hopes of predicting customers' health problems before they arise.
Jumping into an increasingly competitive market, IBM has launched a cloud-based data warehouse service, which the company says offers a way for enterprises to analyze their operations while bypassing most of the headaches that come with running such ...
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Latest News Articles
- Xbox app beta tells you if a game will run ‘great’ on your PC
- This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
- That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- Apple is running out of time to deliver on its 2021 promises
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 2 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 3 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 4 Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- 5 Microsoft addresses Windows 11’s browser choice problem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?