Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Here are the things you'll want to do first to get acclimated.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Videos about smartwatches
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?