Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Here are the things you'll want to do first to get acclimated.
Two watches co-designed by Google and LG highlight the new features of Android Wear 2.0, but only the larger model gets to take advantage of Android Pay.
Google's upcoming smartwatches are going to have to deliver a "wow" experience to make Android Wear a hit.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Videos about smartwatches
Latest News Articles
- The 18 biggest game reveals from Gamescom's first-ever keynote—including Kerbal Space Program 2
- Cerebras Systems' new deep-learning chip is as big as your keyboard, and the largest ever
- Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- Nvidia's GeForce Now adds real-time ray tracing and Android support as cloud gaming heats up
- Ask a PC expert: Why are there so many PC hardware launch supply problems?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 2 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 3 Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- 4 Real-time ray tracing is coming to Minecraft on Windows 10, and it looks stunning
- 5 Install Windows 10's August 2019 updates now to protect your PC from a nasty worm
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?