Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Huawei has taken the second position on the worldwide smartphone market share according to preliminary data from IDC.
Sony has announced the upcoming release of the IMX586 stacked CMOS sensor for smartphone cameras.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Samsung has expanded its lineup of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by adding two new color variants into the mix.
A proposed supply ban could mean that the Chinese smartphone maker may not be able to use Android software in its devices.
The Telstra Tough Max 2 is the tough new smartphone designed for tradies, construction workers, miners, farmers, outdoor adventure enthusiasts or anyone seeking extra protection and durability in a smartphone.
Smartphone makes, OPPO has been awarded this year’s Canstar Blue Award for “Most Satisfied Customers - Smartphones”, capping off a year of tremendous growth for the brand, both in Australia and overseas.
Qualcomm has revealed new security and battery life features on its latest Snapdragon 845 mobile phone processor, a chip that customarily powers high-end Android-based phones from Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and others.
Sony Mobile has confirmed that they'll be bringing their new Xperia XZ1 to customers in New Zealand.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
If you’re in the market for a new handset or even just a little curious about what the upstart brand OnePlus has to offer, here’s what you need to know.
Latest News Articles
- Steve Wozniak trivia: 10 surprising facts about Woz
- Ted Lasso is Apple TV+'s most likable show yet
- How to get Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on your Android phone even if it’s not in the Play Store
- Be Quiet's Pure Base 500DX is a cooler, deluxe version of its budget quiet case
- Fortnite pulled from the Play Store as Epic accuses Google of blocking Android deals
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
- 2 Microsoft Surface Duo arrives in September with sky-high pricing
- 3 Intel plans Xe consumer graphics for laptops first, a discrete card in 2021
- 4 Intel promises 'dramatic' clock speed increases in Tiger Lake CPU
- 5 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?