A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
smartphones in pictures
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Huawei has taken the second position on the worldwide smartphone market share according to preliminary data from IDC.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Password-protecting your smartphone makes sense, as it prevents unauthorized users from accessing your data.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $500 and $600 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $400.
We’ve gathered twenty of our favorite ridiculous-sounding smartphone colors. Enjoy?
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Here are five foldable smartphones we expect to see before the year is out.
Latest News Articles
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The first Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel unveils the Thunderbolt 4 spec, debuting in PCs in the fall
- 2 How to install the macOS 11 Big Sur public beta
- 3 Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- 4 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- 5 What you need to know about Thunderbolt 4
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?