A smartphone with a Supermoon Mode for taking moon snaps
Oppo's flagship smartphone is an impressive but pricey option
smartphones in pictures
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
TCL Mobile is releasing a new premium 5G handset and giving away a 43-inch smart TV with it. But the deal is only available for a limited time.
HMD has launched the Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a big battery that lasts for three days.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Password-protecting your smartphone makes sense, as it prevents unauthorized users from accessing your data.
eSIMs are being shipped in more smartphones than ever before with 5G compatible eSIMs now appearing in the marketplace. We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of using eSIMs in smartphones.
It's been two years since the rollout of 5G began in Australia but surprising new research shows only 1 in 5 Australians have adopted 5G. Here's why...
From Split Screen Mode to Screen Record, we uncover the 10 best tricks and tips for the Oppo A74 5G smartphone
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Five Apple TV+ originals to watch after the ‘Ted Lasso’ season 2 premiere
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about 4K
- 2 Beware pirate gamers: This malware targets you
- 3 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- 4 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 5 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?