smartphones in pictures
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
The latest iterations of the Huawei Mate smartphone series appear to boldly go where no Huawei devices have gone before.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Password-protecting your smartphone makes sense, as it prevents unauthorized users from accessing your data.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $500 and $600 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $400.
We’ve gathered twenty of our favorite ridiculous-sounding smartphone colors. Enjoy?
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- GPU sales spike by 20%, fuelled by crypto-currency miners and laptop sales
- How to see how much memory is in your computer
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
Most Popular Articles
- 1 An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks
- 2 Vertical tabs arrive in Microsoft Edge
- 3 Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- 4 Don’t buy a new Apple TV. Get a Chromecast with Google TV instead
- 5 D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?