A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
More than just nostalgia
smartphones in pictures
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
HMD Global has announced the release of the Nokia 5.1 Plus on Android One in Australia.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Huawei has taken the second position on the worldwide smartphone market share according to preliminary data from IDC.
Sony has announced the upcoming release of the IMX586 stacked CMOS sensor for smartphone cameras.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Password-protecting your smartphone makes sense, as it prevents unauthorized users from accessing your data.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $500 and $600 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $400.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
Although it’s entirely possible to get a surprisingly decent smartphone for under $600 these days, you don’t have to spend that much more to end up with something truly special.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Latest News Articles
- Mutant Year Zero - The Road To Eden review: Beast Mode
- 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- Akitio Node Lite with Optane review: In-your-face Thunderbolt 3 performance
- Edifier S880DB Bluetooth speakers review: Small but serious musical performers
- Telstra declares Sydney and Melbourne sites 5G-ready
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- 2 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 3 Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- 4 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?