A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
More than just nostalgia
smartphones in pictures
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Huawei has taken the second position on the worldwide smartphone market share according to preliminary data from IDC.
Sony has announced the upcoming release of the IMX586 stacked CMOS sensor for smartphone cameras.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Password-protecting your smartphone makes sense, as it prevents unauthorized users from accessing your data.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Seasons and social hooks make the best arcade racer even better
- Amazon's awesome Sabrent sale will add up to 10 USB ports to your PC or Mac for cheap
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?