Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
Google's heavy duty smart speaker will finally make its way to Australian customers, almost a year after its official reveal.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
Approximately six months after debuting the speaker at last year's IFA, Panasonic has announced Australian launch details and pricing for its first smart Hi-Fi Speakers with Google Assistant built in.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than we’re used to
- The Full Nerd ep. 194: Apple M1 Max, Ryzen’s Windows 11 bugs
- How to switch out of Windows 11 S Mode
- Chip shortages may wipe out holiday PC sales, Intel warns
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?