High-quality, Apple HomeKit compatible security camera
See who's at your door wherever you are.
Smart home in pictures
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Samsung and RACV have announced a partnership to make the Samsung SmartThings platform available to Australians.
Alexa Announcements has landed in Australia, meaning Australians can now use their Alexa-enabled devices as a one-way intercom system to share quick-broad messages with the whole family.
Logitech has introduced the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad and D-Pad.
Lenovo are expanding their presence in the smart home space with a new Smart Home Essentials range and Lenovo Link app.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
Videos about Smart home
Latest News Articles
- NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- Android apps arrive on Windows 11, sort of
- Even Raspberry Pi isn’t immune to the chip shortage
- How to turn on Auto HDR in Windows 1
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?