Fast, looks good and just one cable
We test Seagate's hybrid 'SSHD' 2.5-inch hard disk
Seagate has announced a pair of new One Touch portable SSDs.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
Seagate has launched a range of 14TB hard drives.
Seagate has announced the availability of the LaCie DJI Copilot amongst a range of new storage devices.
Seagate Technology has announced its SkyHawk AI hard disk drive, the first drive create specifically for artificial intelligence enabled video surveillance solutions.
For those who have wondered where I had gotten to, or why I hadn't been posting much (read: at all) there's a reasonable explanation. A few months ago I made the decision to run away from the circus that is yachting and gallivanting around St. Barts...
In 2016 I visited my 100th country. With over a hundred countries still to go, I certainly haven't seen everything this world has to offer. But I have been very fortunate to gaze at the pyramids of Giza, Tikal and Copan, to have seen a sunrise change...
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 3 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
- 4 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 5 Windows Security review: There are better options, but not for the 'price'
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?