In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
Samsung's Galaxy S III Mini is now available through Telecom, Vodafone and 2degrees.
While PC World attended the Samsung Galaxy S III Mobile World Tour in Sydney yesterday, for New Zealanders, there wasn't terribly much new to report. We got the phone a full 12 hours before Australia did, after all.
Samsung's Galaxy S III - or something similar to it - has been caught on camera ahead of a likely official announcement next month.
Latest News Articles
- Xbox Game Streaming now looks even better on Edge
- US lawmakers hope to outlaw online ‘bots’ snatching up hard-to-find hardware
- Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- Olivia Rodrigo, The Weeknd get top awards in 3rd annual Apple Music awards
- When Safari flashes a ‘Compromised Password’ warning, pay attention
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?