Samsung’s latest set of shiny premium handsets are here: say hello to the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung Galaxy S20
2021 and some earlier release Samsung smartphones have a setting that allows you to multitask your audio experience. Here's how to get it working...
This year’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra turn back the clock. Here’s what you need to know.
Following the Note10’s lead, Samsung’s latest Galaxy flagship kills the past.
Latest News Articles
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to cheat at Wordle
- What happens to your pics if you had iCloud Photos off, but turn it back on?
- $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?