The good, the bad and the perils of getting what you want
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ have just been announced. Here’s what the new Samsung flagship smartphones will cost if you live in Australia.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 4 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 5 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?