The good, the bad and the perils of getting what you want
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ have just been announced. Here’s what the new Samsung flagship smartphones will cost if you live in Australia.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
- Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
- 7 free GIMP scripts and plug-ins for filters, brushes, textures and more
- 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?