Samsung Electronics will be making Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 820 chips for smartphones and other devices, refueling speculation that the chips could find their way into the South Korean giant's premium smartphones, thus winning back lost busines...
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
Four new smartphone OSes intend to challenge Apple and Google's dominant position. Mozilla's Firefox OS is the first out of the gate, but Canonical, Samsung Electronics and Intel, as well as Finnish upstart Jolla Mobile, are also getting their altern...
Samsung this morning announced that it sold more than five million Galaxy Note II devices globally in the first two months since its launch. That's a whole bunch of smartphones...or mini tablets...nay, "phablets" - and a lot of new Samsung Galaxy Not...
As Mobile World Congress 2011 draws to a close, it's time to take stock of the plethora of smartphones and tablet PCs we saw for the first time. Tomorrow, we'll bring you the best tablet PCs of MWC 2011, but here, in no particular order, are smartpho...
Latest News Articles
- IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 4 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 5 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?