Samsung Australia has announced that Australian pre-order sales ahead of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphones are up by 20 percent.
Shipments of virtual reality hardware will "skyrocket" this year and keep climbing through 2020, market analyst IDC said.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
It's Thanksgiving in the US, but New Zealanders can get in on the holiday deals too - Apple is running a special holiday sale - it normally only has one each year - and has deals on iPads, iPods, and Macbooks, as well as a range of accessories.
Liking the look of those Black Friday Windows 8 and Chromebook deals on Amazon.com? How about a nice new DSLR or a pair of nice Sennheiser headphones?
In 2011, digital album sales reached a record 1.3 billion sales in the US, according to Nielsen, but this year is set to be even bigger for digital music.
Remember, don't buy any single games until the final day of the sale, unless it's a daily deal - they just might get discounted the following day.
The Steam Summer Sale is once again upon us! We've got a guide on how to get the best deals out of the sale as a whole, and what you should be buying today.
Vodafone New Zealand has bought ISP and mobile provider TelstraClear for $840 million, TelstraClear has announced.
Apple knocked HP off the throne as number one PC maker during the last three months of 2011, according to a report by market watcher Canalys.
Nintendo's newest handheld console, the 3DS, is set to drop in price from a recommended retail of around NZ$450 to $344. Perhaps realising the move would frustrate loyal early adopters, the company also announced that 20 games would be available for ...
Latest News Articles
- Razer made a giant MagSafe RGB fan for the iPhone because it can
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- Full travel vs. low travel keyboards: What’s the difference?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 2 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 3 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- 4 That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- 5 This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?