Safari 14 offers expanded tab management, website Touch ID authentication, a new privacy report and additional customisation options.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
Large numbers of Mac users report receiving unexpected installation dialogs for Google Earth.
Google's long-running strategy to kill Flash usage is nearing its endgame this December.
Safari in Mac OS X 10.7 will come with a built-in 'Do Not Track' feature, according to reports.
Tabs will help clean up your windows and make it easier to find what you need.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 2 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 3 Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- 4 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- 5 Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?