Samsung has expanded its lineup of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by adding two new color variants into the mix.
In an Australian first, Telstra has recorded smartphone speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) on a commercial network using the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
While last year’s Galaxy S8 demanded its own New York debut, MWC has always been a major venue for Samsung. The Galaxy S2, S5, S6 and S7 all made their first public appearances at Mobile World Congress.
Here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s MWC.
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone Showdown: Oppo R11s v Sony Xperia XA2
- Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
- Acer will be the first OEM to bring Amazon Alexa to portable PCs
- The Rise Of The Subscription Economy
- What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 2 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 3 What is Cryptojacking and How Can You Protect Yourself From It?
- 4 OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?