A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
Samsung has expanded its lineup of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by adding two new color variants into the mix.
In an Australian first, Telstra has recorded smartphone speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) on a commercial network using the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
While last year’s Galaxy S8 demanded its own New York debut, MWC has always been a major venue for Samsung. The Galaxy S2, S5, S6 and S7 all made their first public appearances at Mobile World Congress.
Here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s MWC.
Latest News Articles
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- HP Spectre x360 13 (2018) hands on: 'Whiskey Lake' power sits alongside 22 hours of battery life
- HP Spectre x360 15 (2018) hands on: HP's convertible notebook leaps to six cores
- Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- 2 LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- 3 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 4 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 5 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?