Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Extend your network with the AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
routers in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The Netgear Orbi Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 6E System AXE11000 (RBKE960) provides a dedicated 5GHz backhaul channel, leaving you with a free 5GHz band for connected devices.
A look at TP-Link's next generation gaming router.
1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
Netgear's Orbi Wi-Fi system is more than just router, utilizing two devices to blanket your whole home in Wi-Fi.
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
Mesh routers may be newer than traditional routers, but they’re not inherently better. We break nodown of the pros and cons of each to help you pick between them.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business need...
The first quarter of 2016 has seen a 20% increase in wireless LAN equipment sales compared to the same period a year ago, according to a study released today by IHS Technology, which credited the proliferation of 802.11ac wireless gear for the uptick...
The HDBaseT Alliance wants to change a wired dependence with a strategy it has dubbed "5Play convergence": a wired network that carries digital video, audio, data, control signals, and--most interestingly--100 watts of electrical power over a single ...
Latest News Articles
- AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
- Apple needs to actually follow Microsoft’s lead for once
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Intel will raise CPU prices after losing $500M this quarter
- M1 Mac Pro reportedly scrapped as Apple plans M2 push
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 AMD’s next-gen Ryzen 7000 CPUs will arrive before September ends
- 3 Apple needs to actually follow Microsoft’s lead for once
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?