Can you boost WiFi speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter?
The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
router in pictures
CES is a consumer show, but there are plenty of nifty tools for businesses too.
1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
D-Link has launched the new Viper 2600 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Modem Router.
Netgear has announced the availability of its Insight Managed Security router, Insight Instant VPN Business Router.
Synology has launched its first mesh router, MR2200ac, which supports Wi-Fi Protected Access, WPA3.
The new router sports 802.11ac and 802.11ad, a built-in Plex server, 10Gbps networking, and bonded gigabit Ethernet.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business need...
Latest News Articles
- The MacBook Pro’s notch will probably be in the way, but you can fix it
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
- Here’s where you can buy a TPM for Windows 11
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?