Riot have detailed the next wave of modes, features and cards coming to their digital card battler.
Riot's free-to-play tactical shooter is finally ready for release.
Riot's collectible card battling game is finally ready for primetime.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
Latest News Articles
- Privacy.com review: Burner debit cards made easy
- Air Display 3 review: Turn spare iOS devices into extra Mac displays
- Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- Google improves security key support on iPhone
- Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 2 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 3 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 4 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 5 Even Microsoft Surface devices are waiting for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?