Event Hospitality and Entertainment have joined forces with Riot Games to bring the international League of Legends esports tournament, Rift Rivals, to Australia for the very first time.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
Latest News Articles
- The M1 Max iMac Pro could be even faster than the MacBook Pro
- How to download Windows 11
- The iPhone 13’s ‘pink screen’ issue could be fixed as early as today
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to download Windows 11
- 3 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 4 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 5 How to cheat at Wordle
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?