As an aesthetic, the gentle, kaleidoscope glow of a keyboard in a dimly-lit room is so synonymous with gaming; it's almost become a caricature.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
Latest News Articles
- The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Qualcomm's slower Snapdragon 7c feels like a fit for Acer's Chromebook Spin 5
- iPad Air (2020) review roundup: The right price, design, and performance for most people
- The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?