As an aesthetic, the gentle, kaleidoscope glow of a keyboard in a dimly-lit room is so synonymous with gaming; it's almost become a caricature.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
Latest News Articles
- VPNCity review: The basics at a good price
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 How to fix audio problems on your Windows PC
- 5 Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?