Whitepapers about remote working
With EmblemHealth’s company headquarters flooded after Hurricane Sandy in 2012, this paper explains how a mobile laptop solution enabled displaced employees to work remotely and maintain productivity. • Hurricane Sandy’s surge swamped the building’s sublevels, where its mechanical and electrical systems reside, rendering it uninhabitable for three months • Employees who were working remotely could access the company’s intranet to get updates as needed • Corporate notebooks were also essential to mobile workers such as visiting nurses and health coaches
Latest News Articles
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- Resident Evil 3 review: Better the game you know than the one you don't
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- 4 Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- 5 ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?