Powerful tech industry groups have asked the U.S. Senate to drop a plan to require Internet companies to report terrorist activity on their platforms, as the provision could potentially raise privacy issues for users.
Reform Government Surveillance
Reform Government Surveillance, an organization that represents large technology companies like Google, Apple and Microsoft, on Tuesday pressed the U.S. Senate not to delay reform of National Security Agency surveillance by extending expiring provisi...
Latest News Articles
- Nest Wifi review: A mesh Wi-Fi system and smart speaker mashup for Google Assistant fans
- Dynabook Tecra X50-F review: This lightweight 15-inch business notebook falls a bit short
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?