Global online forum Reddit has revealed a hacker broke into a few of its systems accessing user data between 14 June and 18 June.
Alexis Ohanian took the South by Southwest stage to talk about the future of Reddit, including some upcoming features.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
Latest News Articles
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The first Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel unveils the Thunderbolt 4 spec, debuting in PCs in the fall
- 2 How to install the macOS 11 Big Sur public beta
- 3 Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- 4 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- 5 What you need to know about Thunderbolt 4
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?