Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
CES usually doesn't yield much in the way of new and exciting gaming technology. This year is different: while big publishers like Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are still saving their announcements for the E3 gaming convention in June. We've seen a to...
Project Fiona is an odd proposition. PC gamers are a fickle bunch, and you’ll be hard-pressed to beat the obviously superior mouse and keyboard combination. But Razer’s tablet concept aims to do just that, bringing portable PC gaming to a...
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft didn't win the PC turf war. Sony never showed up.
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
- 3 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 4 New Windows 10 Insider build 19546 adds a nifty graphing calculator
- 5 I switched from Android to iPhone: Here's where Apple's phone wins and fails
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?