Razer are looking to build on their legacy in the gaming peripherals space with the new Huntsman and Huntsman Elite keyboards, which feature Opto-Mechanical switches.
Razer has announced that the company's Chroma RGB lighting ecosystem and Razer mechanical switches will now be available through third party products.
Razer's Blade gaming notebook is set to receive a major upgrade, in the form of both a design overhaul and an 8th-gen Intel CPU.
Razer are buffing their range of external graphics enclosures with the new Razer Core X.
Razer has announced the imminent arrival of its new entry-level RGB gaming mouse, the Razer Abyssus Essential.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Following on from last year’s Razer Smartphone and Razer Blade Pro, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the company. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Razer has announced a partnership with home networking partner Ignition Design Labs, creators of the award winning Portal Wi-Fi router. The companies collaborated to optimise features and performance of the Portal router specifically for gaming.
Razer has introduced a newly improved Razer BlackWidow Ultimate mechanical gaming keyboard to its best-selling keyboard line-up.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Need a bunch of buttons under your thumb? Hate telephones? Love circles? The Razer Naga Hex V2 has your back.
Razer's new HDK2 looks like a direct competitor to the Oculus Rift—at least on paper.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
SteelSeries, Astro, Razer--these are the gorillas of the gaming headset (and gaming peripheral) world. And have been for some time. With that in mind, I can honestly say I never expected to come out of this roundup most impressed by a headset from......
Latest News Articles
- ZoneAlarm Extreme Security review: Good protection in need of an overhaul
- Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- Elder Scrolls Online's Skyrim-themed ‘Greymoor’ expansion is a missed opportunity
- Razer DeathAdder V2 review: We like the upgrades, but what's with the weighty name?
- Battle passes are making me play games less, not more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 What to expect from Microsoft's 'new Edge' browser, rolling out to you soon
- 3 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 4 Google will wind down Chrome apps starting in June
- 5 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?