Razer in pictures
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
Razer has announced that their Chroma Connected Devices program now covers 25 third-party partners.
Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
Razer have announced the BlackWidow Lite, a keyboard aimed at office workers.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
It's official: We've entered the tablet age, and 2013 looks to be a great year for slates. Tablets appeared in all forms at the International CES and were just about everywhere you looked--and the noteworthy and innovative models featured Windows 8, ...
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- How to get Google Assistant on your Samsung smartwatch
- Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED review: Full, Australian review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD officially hires Alienware's Frank Azor as its new gaming chief
- 2 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 3 Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- 4 Samsung's next-gen RAM will make your phone way faster, but the Galaxy Note 10 won't get it
- 5 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?