The Melbourne Esports Open 2019 is beginning to take shape, with both League of Legends and Overwatch Contenders confirmed to return to the Rod Laver Arena in late August.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
Ubisoft has announced that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players across all platforms.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 2 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?