Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Latest News Articles
- Google becomes first foreign internet company to launch service in Cuba
- German court upholds WhatsApp-Facebook data transfer ban
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 2 Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- 3 Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- 4 Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- 5 Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?