Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If software eats everything, are network engineers on the menu?
- 2 Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- 3 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 4 FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- 5 Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?