If Microsoft sells Surface based on AMD, Qualcomm and Intel processors, it could represent a new milestone: microprocessor diversity.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
Just hours after Apple and Qualcomm settled their legal battle, Intel announced that it wouldn't be making a 5G smartphone modem anymore.
Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm have successfully completed a 2Gbps capable LTE data call using Telstra’s live commercial network in the regional centre of Toowoomba in Queensland.
Microsoft confirms that it will make an announcement regarding 64-bit app support for Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered ACPCs at its Microsoft Build conference, but that's all.
Qualcomm has unveiled its newest top-of-the-line processor, the Snapdragon 845,which will power the premium Android phones of 2018. Here's how it will change the way you use them.
It's movie night, 2016. A crop of teens streams through the kitchen, snagging chips and drinks as they head downstairs to watch the latest blockbuster on the new 4K monitor. There's excited chatter as the movie begins to play, then--
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
It's official: We've entered the tablet age, and 2013 looks to be a great year for slates. Tablets appeared in all forms at the International CES and were just about everywhere you looked--and the noteworthy and innovative models featured Windows 8, ...
Latest News Articles
- AMD soars to record Q4 earnings on Ryzen, Epyc sales
- How Warcraft III accidentally became a great Lord of the Rings game
- Everything you need to know about 5G
- Australia isn't ready for Samsung's PlayGalaxy Link streaming app
- New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
Most Popular Articles
- 1 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 2 Report: Avast and AVG collect and sell personal user info via free anti-virus programs
- 3 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 4 New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
- 5 Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?