Supply chain issues are forcing Canon to ship ink toner cartridges without certain chips, prompting Canon printers to report error messages. Here's what's wrong and what to do about it.
Epson has added two new printers to its EcoTank range that it says are heat free and cartridge free and were developed especially with photographers, creatives and the environment in mind.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
The aging FTP and Telnet protocols are considered unsafe, and HP has decided to clamp down on access to network printers via those protocols.
HP has a plan to offset its declining printer revenue: Buy the printing business of Samsung Electronics.
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing significant advances to its laser printers so more prints and savings can be squeezed out of a single cartridge.
It might not exactly sound appealing to live in, but a Chinese company has constructed two buildings using a 3D printer that recycles industrial waste to form new building material.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
Thirteen-year-old Shubham Banerjee had to borrow money from his parents to create his first low-cost Braille printer, but he won't need to rely on the kindness of friends and family for more cash any time soon.
3D printing could become faster, cheaper and more efficient with Hewlett-Packard entering the market.
Reversing the corporate strategy CEO Meg Whitman set three years ago, Hewlett-Packard is set to announce as early as Monday that it will split off its PC and printer business into a separate, publicly traded company, according to the Wall Street Jour...
Microsoft is extending its 3D modeling and printing application to the cloud, allowing users to create and print 3D objects with unconventional materials such as metals and ceramics.
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
Latest News Articles
- Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- Intel’s new megafab won’t alleviate chip shortages anytime soon
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- 4 How to cheat at Wordle
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?