Plantronics has launched five products across the BackBeat Fit and BackBeat Go lines.
Plantronics are bolstering their RIG headset lineup with several new entries in the form of the RIG 300 Series and the RIG 400 HC Pro.
Plantronics maintains its number one position in the gaming headset market in Australia, with a growth of 216 percent year-to-date, according to The NPD Group.
Plantronics have announced its Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Series.
Plantronics has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Polycom.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 4 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 5 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?