One of the best cheap Android phones we've seen
How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
Dual-camera high-impact photos in a fast, low-end Android smartphone (aka Honor 6X and Mate 9 Lite)
Finally, Sony has made a great Android smartphone again
So Blackberry just made one of the best Android smartphones ever
Phones in pictures
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
We’ve put together a little buyers guide below that highlights a few of the best smartphone options available at the moment, depending on what you’re looking for.
Only have $500 to spend on your next smartphones? Don't sweat. In 2019, you've got a ton of great options.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Videos about Phones
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen) review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are almost here. Find out if your TV can handle them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- 2 Do you need a PCIe 4 SSD for gaming? | Ask an expert
- 3 Minecraft's Java version will require a Microsoft account to play
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?