MSI has launched the Summit series, its first range of business laptops, all of which have Intel’s new 11th-gen Tiger Lake processors on board.
Dell have refreshed their range of commercially-orientated Latitude, OptiPlex and Precision series of portable PCs.
PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
From PCs to servers, Intel is trying to redesign the way computers operate. We've already seen how PCs are changing, with 2-in-1 hybrids and tiny Compute Sticks, but some of the chip maker's groundbreaking technologies will initially appear in server...
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
Microsoft was hit with a double whammy last month as it made scant progress in either boosting the usage share of Windows 8 or depressing the share of Windows XP, new data published showed.
Don't blame Windows 8 for plummeting PC sales, a retail analyst at NPD Group said today.
Windows 8 has delivered no bump to flagging consumer PC sales in the US, a retail research analyst said.
Hewlett-Packard has twice revised its message to customers about downgrading new PCs equipped with Windows 8 to the older Windows 7 in an attempt to clarify its position.
Microsoft's launch of Windows 8 amid great fanfare yesterday left many users wondering whether the new operating system can prove a big boost to the ailing PC market.
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 5 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?