PC graphics sales are way up, as the pandemic has spurred consumers to buy many more computers than in the previous quarter.
Gamers will buy $2.6 billion in new PCs, CPUs, GPUs and more just to play the 2020 reboot of Microsoft Flight Simulator, an analyst predicts.
PC buyers and builders will have to wait until late next year for Intel's first 10nm desktop processor, and even longer for 7nm processors.
According to reports, Microsoft is even more explicitly pushing its upcoming Windows 10X as a competitor for Chromebooks and Chrome OS.
While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
Intel launches new Core vPro chips for desktop and mobile PCs, as well as Xeon chips for servers.
Gartner predicts that sales of PCs, tablets, and smartphones will slowly drop through 2022, as the Windows 7 to Windows 10 transition ends.
IDC and Gartner have reported that the PC market grew during the fourth quarter of 2019 and for the full year.
The PC market grew in the third quarter of 2019 year over year, largely due to looming tariffs and the end of the road for Windows 7.
Microsoft is introducing the Windows Virtual Desktop, and ushering in the end of the traditional PC desktop operating system.
MSI has introduced the new Trident X Series with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards and the latest Generation Intel Core K series processors.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Raptor Engineering hopes to build a nonproprietary motherboard that'll fit in ATX cases—and it just got cheaper thanks the to U.S. presidential election.
CIO.com's senior writer Sarah White puts this updated Surface Book with Performance Base through its paces to see what this thoroughbred device can do.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
Latest News Articles
- Sony WH-1000XM4 review: A Sound Investment
- Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to 4K Roku devices this year
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- 3 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- 5 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?