Panasonic in pictures
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Latest News Articles
- Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
- How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- If the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X live up to the hype, $500 is a steal
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If the Galaxy S20 phones are too expensive for you, blame the Samsung Tax
- 2 What to expect in Microsoft's new Windows 10 20H1 release, due soon
- 3 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 4 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 5 You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?