Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
There's no doubt about it: Outlook.com is on a tear these days, eager to snatch the email crown back from Google's grasp.
As you'll recall from last week, Microsoft just took the wraps off Outlook.com, a.k.a. the webmail service formerly known as Hotmail.
Microsoft has introduced its new foray into email, Outlook.com. One million people have already signed up to preview the service.
Latest News Articles
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 3 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?