Kordia has sold Orcon to a group of private investors led by Vivid Networks director Warren Hurst.
New Zealand internet service provider Orcon has announced an unlimited broadband plan for $99 per month.
Orcon has released an infographic on the state of the internet in New Zealand, full of fun facts and interesting statistics.
Orcon is offering free internet to those who choose to switch to ultra-fast broadband, and will do so for the rest of the year, the company announced today.
If you're concerned that robots may get too smart and create an I, Robot scenario, be afraid. Be very afraid. Local ISP Orcon is set to use Twitter-controlled spider robots to create three artworks.
Wondering when you're going to be getting ultra-fast broadband in your home? While a handful of areas are already equipped for ultra-fast broadband, rollouts are only just beginning in many of the pilot areas.
Orcon's new Genius service and modem/phone launched yesterday, and according to Orcon, it's already immensely popular. Orcon had it's busiest web/phone sales day ever yesterday, and some 80% of those ordering Genius were new subscribers.
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?