Oppo has released three new TWS earphones backed by research showing what Aussies want when they buy earphones.
Oppo has launched an Android 12 Beta 1 trial on its flagship phone the Oppo Find X3 Pro, giving software developers the chance to road test some of Android 12’s coolest features on the device.
Oppo has announced ColorOS 11, its version of Android 11, hot on the heels of Google’s full release of the software last week.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Oppo has new budget smartphones for the Australian market: the A5 and the A9.
Oppo have shown off the next iteration of their VOOC fast-charging tech and (finally) moved to embrace wireless charging.
Oppo's official Twitter handle has tweeted out a video teasing their next technical innovation.
Looking for a 5G phone that's a little more affordable than Samsung's S10 5G? The Oppo Reno 5G might be the device you're after.
Oppo have officially announced Australian launch details for their Reno smartphone.
Oppo has pushed the asking price for their entry-level smartphones even lower, announcing the new AX5s.
Oppo joined the Wireless Power Consortium in January but the Chinese company are still remaining quiet about when they'll offer wireless charging to customers.
MWC 2019: Oppo say foldable smartphones are still a work in progress (but show their prototype anyway)
Oppo isn't bringing a foldable smartphone to Mobile World Congress but they did give us a few reasons why not.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo has shown off new smartphone camera hardware that's capable of 10x lossless zoom.
Oppo has confirmed that it'll working with Telstra and Optus to bring its first 5G smartphone to Australia in 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?