Full, in-depth review
Oppo in pictures
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
Oppo has unveiled the latest two additions to its popular R-series of devices: the R17 and R17 Pro.
Oppo has launched its latest budget handset exclusively through JB Hi-Fi, the Oppo A3S.
OPPO has been named as the leading smartphone brand in the lower premium segment by market research firm Counterpoint.
Following the launch of their SIM-only mobile plans, JB HiFi is offering discounts on phones such as OPPOs Find X and AX5.
Oppo has announced that a new "supercharged" version of the Find X will now be available in Australia.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
Oppo has upgraded the fast-charging technology found in their latest smartphones from VOOC to Super VOOC. Here's what you need to know.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Xperia XA2 is Sony’s swan song for their OmniBalance design language. Which is the better buy?
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
Latest News Articles
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Synology DS1618+ review: A no-fuss, no-brainer NAS
- Nvidia bundles Battlefield V with GeForce RTX GPUs to show off ray tracing
- Now you can sign into your Microsoft Account with your face or a security key—no password needed
- Valve's Steam Link is dead, and it sucks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The luxurious Corsair 570X RGB, one of our favorite PC cases, is on sale for $80 off
- 2 More evidence emerges of a mid-range 'Google Pixel Lite'
- 3 iPhone XR vs Android’s best: A razor-thin margin of victory
- 4 Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- 5 Now you can sign into your Microsoft Account with your face or a security key—no password needed
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?