After a spate of news stories about alleged "astroturf" advocacy in a contentious U.S. net neutrality debate, the IDG News Service looked into the funding transparency of several think tanks and advocacy groups involved in the issue. Several disclose...
Open Society Foundations
News about Open Society Foundations
The contentious debate about net neutrality in the U.S. has sparked controversy over a lack of funding transparency for advocacy groups and think tanks, which critics say subverts the political process.
Latest News Articles
- TripMode 3 review: Modern tool for watching and limiting Mac internet bandwidth use
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?