From 1 July Amazon will redirect Australian browsers away from its amazon.com site in response to GST changes introduced by the government.
It was always going to be big, but the day-long "Singles Day" promotion on Chinese online shopping site Alibaba on Wednesday smashed previous records, with millions of people participating and $US14.3 billion worth of goods sold.
Latest News Articles
- Get a 29-inch LG Ultrawide FreeSync monitor for under $200 today
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia Ear Duo review: A different, smarter, kind of earbud
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- 2 Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- 3 Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 4 The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- 5 Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?