A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
OnePlus in pictures
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
OnePlus may not be a "mainstream" phone manufacturer like Apple, Samsung or Google, but its 6T is filled with innovation. Here are the features to check out first.
The OnePlus 6T will have a feature the iPhone XS and Pixel 3 won’t: an in-display fingerprint reader
OnePlus has confirmed that the upcoming 6T will have a feature you won't find on any other flagship phone: an in-display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus have officially spilled the beans on their 2018 flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 6.
The upcoming OnePlus 6 flagship phone will have a Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a notch.
OnePlus's new handset, the 7 Pro, is tricked out with up to 12GB of RAM, a triple camera, a giant gorgeous display, and a pop-up cam.
Can Apple's newest iPhone stand up to the best Android handsets of the year—the Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 6T? We break it down by design, display, performance, camera, battery life and more.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
Latest News Articles
- Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 2 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?